Join us for some OUTDOOR FUN!
We are currently running OUTDOOR fitness classes in our Timonium crossing shopping center in the grassy area on the side of the building. This outdoor setting will enable us to provide a great program while keeping distancing requirements in place. It’s the same My Gym fun but in a great outdoor setting!
- Our classes will be a mobile, social distanced version of our regular in gym classes.
- Due to social distancing, there will be no hands on spotting and children will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Our classes will be a max of 10 people, including our teacher, so please only book if you are able to attend, due to limited space.
- Adults and staff will be required to wear a mask at our Outdoor sessions, it is optional for children, but encouraged!
- On the day of the class, please self screen you and your child at home. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please text us to cancel. Have you or anyone in your family tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been exposed to someone who tested positive COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been feeling ill and experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing? If you answered yes to any of these questions above, please let us know. We do reserve the right to ask anyone showing any signs of illness to reschedule.
- All mats and equipment used will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to each class, and immediately following.
- We will do our best for programming to not include any shared objects, and this may, on a rare occasion, require us asking for you to bring an item from home.
- Please bring a water bottle from home, as there will not be access to water.
- For our drop-off classes, adults will not be permitted to stay in the area of the class, for appropriate social distancing. You are certainly welcome to stay and watch from a safe distance, outside of the designated space for class, or wait in your car. You do need to stay on site for the duration of the class.
- For parent participation classes, we must limit just one adult per child. Adults are welcome to wear masks during the duration of the class, but it is not required.
- All enrollments, liability waivers, and check-ins for the class must be done online from our website to limit in person contact. YOU MAY NOT JUST SHOW UP FOR CLASS. With any day-of questions, a staff member will be available to text at 410-308-1288
- All participants will be required to follow all social distancing guidelines to the best of their ability in order to ensure the safety of the staff and other families.
Fees and Tuition:
- Outdoor classes are $86 every 4 weeks for the 45 minute weekly outdoor class, a play date in the gym once a month, AND unlimited My Gym LIVE classes.
- Not enrolled? Not a problem. Purchase a class pass for $100 for 4 outdoor classes.
-Inclement weather: Please be sure we have the correct phone number on file. For weather related cancellations, we will text the families enrolled for the Outdoor class no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the class.
-In the event of a class cancellation, your enrollment will be saved as a credit to reschedule a different outdoor event, or to use towards a private or semi-private play date in the gym.
SPACE IS LIMITED SO ENROLL ASAP. Currently enrolled members have first priority, then first come first serve. We hope to add more classes, including evening, if we have enough interest!
Enroll by scheduling a drop-in class from your online account, with any issues, email or text us and we can enroll you manually!