New Safety Policies for Indoor Classes
Here at My Gym Timonium, your families well-being is our first priority. We are taking every precaution to keep our facility clean and your family safe. We know everyone's level of comfort is different right now, so we are doing our best to ensure there is an option for everyone. We are continuing with our My Gym LIVE virtual classes and our weekly outdoor classes, and we have a verity of different options inside the gym.
To maintain your safety and the health of our community, we have made some modifications to our program following all governmental regulations. Here’s how it will work:
- All surfaces in the gym are wiped down daily. We now also have a large sprayer to disinfect all surfaces between each class.
- Please wait to enter the building until your appropriate class time, to ensure that everyone from the previous class has left and that the teacher has had a chance to clean the gym. There is a sign on the door that will tell you when you can enter the gym for your class.
- Masks are required for everyone over 4 and older in the facility.
- Masks are highly encouraged for ages 2 and up. This will be the "norm" for a while so we ask that the children "try their best" to wear their mask at all times in the gym.
- Every child and adult must wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer before entering the gym floor.
- Classes will be limited in capacity (including caregivers in our younger classes, please send just one adult with each child).
- We have added X's around the circle to help keep adults and children spaced out at the circle.
- No more hands-on spotting.
- If you are displaying any signs of illness, you will be asked to leave and schedule a makeup.
We are continually dedicated to bringing you a fun, friendly, safe, and oh-so-clean gym experience. Thank you for adhering to our new policies. We look forward to seeing you again at the big red circle!