In addition to continuing LIVE, we are thrilled to let you know that
we are open for Private Playdates and Parties!
We will have strict rules in place for health and safety, but we can’t wait to see you!
$35 for the immediate family*
*Non-members add $25
Rules and Regulations for Onsite Playgroups and Parties
- Self-Screening at Home: It is your responsibility to self-screen. Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household:
Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
Yes/No: No signs of illness, including but not limited to: runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, etc.
Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
If you answer “no” to any item on the list, please do not come to the gym and let us know you are staying at home.
- Under NO circumstances are sick adults or children allowed in the gym.
- Arrival Time: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your event.
- Screening: Please proceed immediately to our screening station for a temperature check.
- Group Size: Only immediate family members are allowed in the gym. (Max of 10 individuals including staff)
- Mask Requirement: You, your guests, and any children 5 or older are required to wear masks at all times.
- My Gym Teacher on the floor will NOT be interacting or spotting children (unless teacher must help for immediate safety) and will social distance at all times.
- Anyone in the gym must adhere to current CDC social distancing guidelines and policies.
- All events must be reserved a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Sorry, no drop-ins.
- Parent Supervision Required: You and any guests will be required to supervise your child/ren at all times. We typically are able to supervise children 3 or older, however, with social distancing in place, children of all ages must be supervised by a family member.
- Payments and deposits made to secure playgroups or parties are nonrefundable. That said, this is a very fluid time, so we are happy to work with you as necessary.
- Changes in Health Department Advisement: If we are OK’d to accommodate a party with more guests, we will gladly transfer your payment to one of our normal birthday party packages if you so desire. Additional fees will apply, as your current rate is specifically for a Private Play Party.