COVID 19/ Sick Policy
Sniffles? Coughs? Runny noses? We love sharing, just not germs. 😊 If you or your littles ones show any signs of illness, it’s best to stay home. Let’s not take any chances. We so appreciate your consideration, as do all our families!
Let’s Work Together by Following These Guidelines!
- Let us know you’re staying home. We have a flexible make-up policy. Schedule make-ups within your online account, by text, or by phone. So easy!
- Please wash your hands when entering the gym as well as before you leave. We also have hand sanitizer near the entry for your convenience.
- When kiddos are in the gym, we can all work together to keep toys clean. If you see something get mouthed, slimed, chewed on, or licked, just hand it over to a staff member once the child is finished checking it out. (It happens! And we encourage the children to explore in all different ways at My Gym.) We also want to clean it, stat!
Concerned about Coronavirus?
- We strictly follow all CDC and government advisements regarding any outbreaks or pandemics.
- When we aren’t teaching, we’re cleaning! All surfaces in the gym are cleaned and disinfected every day. Between classes, we spring into action and clean any extensively used areas. All equipment, toys, mats, and surfaces (e.g., counters, cubbies, floors, bathroom facilities) are cleaned before and/or after every shift.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for you – near the entry!
If you have any questions or ever see a germ we haven’t yet caught, please let us know! You can reach us by phone, text, or email with thoughts, concerns, compliments, or questions.