My Gym Camp
We are so excited to announce that My Gym is re-opening in the next few weeks & will begin Camp on Tuesday, August 4th!
We will be offering our 2.5 hour drop-off Camp for children ages 3-7 years old on:
TUESDAY - 2:00-4:30pm
THURSDAY - 9:00-11:30am
Please be assured that we will be following all CDC and state guidelines and taking the following additional steps to ensure the safety of our children and staff:
- All My Gym teachers and children will have their temperature taken upon arrival. As per CDC guidelines, the temperature must be 100.4 or below.
- My Gym teachers will be wearing a face covering throughout the duration of the camp. We strongly recommend children wear a face covering as well, however, it is not required.
- Camp enrollment will be at a limited capacity. (Be sure to reserve your spot fast!)
- We will abide by social distancing guidelines during all activities.
- Games that involve shared equipment or toys (balls, beanbags, etc.) will be extremely limited, and items will not be used again without being properly sanitized.
- The ballpit will remain closed.
- The water fountain will not be available for use. Please send your child with a labeled water bottle and a labeled peanut free snack!
- Staff will be cleaning frequently touched areas throughout the time children are with us.
Click HERE for more information about our cleaning & safety protocol.