All New Policies and Procedures for Classes and Play Dates
We are so excited to be OPEN for Indoor Classes again. In order to keep everyone safe - the following procedures will be in place...
- Due to the limited number of people allowed in the gym at any time, we need to keep our Playdates and Classes for your enrolled child and one adult. If you would like to bring a second adult, they are welcome to watch class from the lobby. Siblings may also watch from the lobby. If you would like a sibling (or two) to join you on the floor for a Playdate, text us or ask any MY GYM staff and we can sign them up for just $12/each.
- Remember to take everyone's temperature just before leaving your house to come to the gym. If anyone in your household is running a fever, please stay home and let us know. We will gladly reschedule your Class or Playdate.
- Arrive at the gym about 5 minutes early but we do disinfect in between each class so we will not open the doors until a minute before class time.
- If this is your first class, please check in with the staff at the front computer.
- All adults must wear a mask indoors per the State of California. We do have super cute My Gym branded masks to purchase for just $5.
- All children must be barefoot for safety. All Parents must wear socks. If you forget your socks, we do have fun socks for you to purchase for just $2.00
- In order for us to be ready on time for the following class or playdate as we disinfect after each class, please do not linger in the lobby. We are still happy to answer any questions you may have or you can text us – we respond right away.
- We would appreciate it if you could leave any unnecessary items in your car or at home.
- No Cell Phones are allowed in the area as your attention should be on the safety of your child.
- Please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided before playing on the equipment.
- No food or drink is permitted in the gym area. We have water and juice for sale but they must be consumed outside the play area.
- If you are interested in purchasing any of our My Gym Merchandise or Melissa and Doug Toys, let your My Gym Teacher know. They will gladly grab the item for you.
We appreciate everyone's help in following these new procedures and policies to keep everyone safe.
Lori and your My Gym Staff!