Safety, Cleaning & Self-Screening
Safety and Cleaning at My Gym
My Gym is dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for all of our families. We are following all CDC and government guidelines to ensure the continued safety of our students, families, and teachers. If you or your little ones show any signs of illness, even if you believe it to be seasonal allergies, it’s best to stay home. We appreciate your consideration, as do all our families.
- Class sizes are reduced.
- When we aren’t teaching, we’re cleaning! We clean and disinfect all surfaces in the gym every day. Between classes, we clean any used equipment, toys, mats, and surfaces.
- As an extra layer of caution, you will also see us cleaning frequently-touched surfaces during our programs.
- Anyone entering the gym is encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the gym.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the entry/exit to the play area.
- We will be closing the ball pit and putting away any “extra equipment.”
Self-Screening at Home
Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household:
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or chills
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
It is your responsibility to self-screen. If you answer “no” to any item on the list, please do not come to the gym, and let us know you are staying at home. That will also allow us to let another child attend in your spot.
Parent Supervision and Social Spacing:
We need your help to ensure social spacing. You are responsible for safety, spotting, and social spacing for you and your child. Our teachers will be providing guidance on spacing throughout your class.
Other things to know:
• At this time, all adults and children 3 years old and up are required to wear masks.
• The water fountain is not available.
• We ask that parents try to keep to limit the number of personal belongings brought into the gym; of course, diaper bags and purses are fine.
• Prepare your child with our new procedures so there are no surprises.
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for your family. If you have any questions, please let us know! You can reach us by phone, text, or email with thoughts, concerns, compliments, or questions.