How Your My Gym Membership Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
- Tuition includes unlimited gym classes and unlimited open gym times per week. To allow availability to all members, you can have up to 4 classes reserved in your online account at one time. Here’s how this works:
- You are automatically enrolled in a “home class” each week (Example: Tuesday at 9.15 AM).
- Your online account is loaded with unlimited class credits. You can have 3 additional classes booked at a time including your open gyms.
- After you have attended a class, you can hop online the next day to book another.
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. After your trial (if eligible), you’ll be auto-enrolled continuously every 4-weeks at our tuition rate of $119 for one child and 20% off for your second child (if applicable).
- We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your littles ones all the way to age 10! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily on your online account. Cancellations are not taken verbally to ensure we both have a “paper trail.” There is no additional fees upon cancellation. You can finish up what's been paid for and receive your end date.
- Class Cards and Open Gym Cards are available for purchase for those families unable to commit to weekly class. Purchase of these passes can be found under our Classes Tab - Purchase a Class Card
Any other booking rules?
- All classes and Open Gyms must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear.
- Going to be absent? Please take a moment to mark yourself absent online. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
- Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates. If you would like to enroll 2 or more children in the same class, try our Mixed Age Class!
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot and parents are required to wear socks.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Open Gym Time program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygymwesthartford to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended. Open Gym Time is not a drop off.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym West Hartford