Health Guidelines while Visiting My Gym
At My Gym, we are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for each of our families. The health and well-being of our clients and staff have been, and will continue to be, our highest priority. We are prepared to adapt as necessary and you will notice a few adjustments in your local My Gym. However, it remains our mission to provide the children of each community with fun and engaging activities to stay active and healthy. While we have always maintained stringent cleaning protocols, our teams are diligently cleaning and disinfecting the equipment and surfaces in the gyms with increased frequency, following all CDC advisements. To continue to maintain the highest level of health and cleanliness in our facilities, we also request your assistance and cooperation.
Let’s Work Together by Following These Guidelines
Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. The following must be true for all members of your household:
symptom-free of any illness | temperature below 100.4 | no known exposure to Covid-19
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your household:
- is showing any signs of illness. This includes sniffles, cough, runny nose, or fever. Let us know you’re staying home. We have a flexible make-up policy. Schedule make-ups within your online account, by text, or by phone. So easy!
- have been in a country for which the CDC has issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Travel Health Notice within the past 10 days.
- have traveled internationally within the past 10 days and, during that period, have experienced symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- have been exposed to COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities.
Book your spot for a Playdate, Preschool Prep, Class, or Camp in advance at www.mygym.com/austin
While In the Gym:
- Wash your hands and your child's hands throughout the day. Carry your own hand sanitizer or use the dispenser near the entry.
- When kiddos are in the gym, we can all work together to keep toys clean. If you see something get mouthed, slimed, or licked, notify a staff member or put it in the designated bucket/bag so we can clean it before it goes back. (It happens! We also want to clean it, stat!)
- Please practice good hygiene manners: wash hands before/during/after your visit, cover coughs/sneezes, isolate and notify us about soiled equipment, etc.
- When we aren’t teaching, we are cleaning! All surfaces in the gym are cleaned and disinfected every day. Between classes and playdates, we spring into action and clean any used areas. All equipment, toys, mats, and surfaces (e.g., counters, cubbies, floors, bathroom facilities) are cleaned before and/or after every shift and as needed.
- During this time of heightened risk, the ball pit is temporarily closed as it is too time consuming to fully disinfect 2,001 balls between classes and shifts.
- If you have any questions or ever see a germ we haven’t caught, yet, please let us know! You can reach us by phone, text, or email with thoughts, concerns, compliments, or questions. We’re all in this fight against germs together.
Heather Gragg and the My Gym Austin Staff
(512) 444-6496 | firstname.lastname@example.org