Current Safety Policies
Hooray! We are open and we're doing what we can to ensure everyone's safety. We appreciate your support in observing these rules set by the health department:
• Children 5 and under do not have to wear masks.
• Anyone over the age of 5 must wear a face covering:
-When entering and exiting the facility.
-When not being physically active in the gym.
- When unable to maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from persons outside of their own household.
• Observe social spacing for yourself and your child by staying 6 feet apart from others.
To maintain social spacing, please to not enter the gym if you see the red 'STOP' sign on the door. That means you are a bit early and a class is in session or we are hard at work cleaning the gym. In between classes all of the equipment, toys, mats, lobby surfaces and bathrooms are disinfected, The green 'GO' sign means welcome! Please come in, wash your hands and get ready for an amazing time.
Self Screening At Home: It is your responsibility to self-screen. Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household:
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including but not limited to: runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, etc.
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
If you answer “no” to any item on the list, please do not come to the gym and let us know you are staying at home.
Welcome back! We're thrilled to see you.