Yes! We're Open!
We are so excited to be open for classes, Summer Fun Days, Parent's Night Out events, Private Playdates, and Birthday Parties!
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Check out our schedule for all of the classes we have to offer. Parent participation classes are limited to 5 children and one adult per child. Independent classes are limited to 8 children. One parent may stay in the lobby and dropping off is encouraged.
- CAMP: Camps will run from June 23 – September 7th on every Tuesday and Wednesday 1:30 – 4.30 as well as alternate Thursdays.
- STEAM LEARN & PLAY DAYS: Starting 9/8 these engaging events will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesday and every 3rd Thursday from 1:30-4:30.
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: Offered twice a month on Friday evenings from 5:30 - 8:30 PM.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: YES! We are open for parties and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! There are a few restrictions in place, but we promise that this will still be the best party in town!
- Private Playdates: On Mondays, Saturdays, and Sundays we are able to offer our facility for private playdates where families/friends may have the private use of our entire facility. Up to 10 children may be registered to play at these playdates. Please contact us for availability.
Not ready to come out and play yet? No problem. Enjoy our virtual options via Zoom:
- LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES: Awesome instruction from your amazing My Gym teachers LIVE (not prerecorded) on Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays, and Saturdays. To book a virtual guest class, click on the link.
- LIVE VIRTUAL PARTIES: Easy scheduling options for a fun-filled virtual party. Contact us for availability.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Upon entering, take your temperature on the wall mounted “no touch” infrared thermometer. All entrants must be below 99.9 to enter.
- Next, head to the restroom or art room sink (total of 3 sinks available) to wash your hands.
- Lastly, set your belongings down in the lobby and come on in!
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch, but please be responsible for social distancing at all times.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- During class X's will be place around the red circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks at all times.
- Adults: For the time being, masks are required for adults.
- Children: Children above the age of 5 are required by the State of Maryland to wear masks while inside all public spaces, however exceptions may be made while the children are engaged in physical activity on the gym floor.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Must be scheduled in advance.
- Practice & Play must be scheduled in advance by logging into your account and booking a "Drop-In." Sorry, No Exceptions.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule in advance.