My Gym Classes, Parties, Camps and More!
Check Out Everything that My Gym Bel Air has to Offer!
We are so happy to be back into the swing of classes and we are happy to offer many class time choices in order to keep class sizes small. We are dedicated to keeping My Gym a safe, clean and fun place to play, learn and develop of love of fitness! On top of classes we are also offering STEAM Learn and Play Days, Private Play Parties, PNO's and Birthday parties!
What do we offer?
Classes: We offer classes for children ages 6 mos - 10 years everyday of the week. Classes are offered in the gym as well as online through our My Gym LIVE program on Zoom.
- Children ages 6 mos - 22 months will delight in our Tiny Tykes/Waddlers program. Parents are guided through helping children complete gymnastics skills designed specifically for our youngest members.
- Our Gymsters/Terrific program is for little ones ages 23 months - 3.25 years. Children in this class tend to be a bit more independent, and parents are guided on how to help children complete new gymnastic skills each week. Children are encouraged to take part in circle time at the beginning and end of class. This class is a great way for children to run off some energy while gaining valuable skills to prepare them for preschool.
- Children ages 3.25 years - 6 years gain confidence and show off new skills in this independent class through a variety of fun relays, gymnastic skill stations, and games. Every class ends with an important message during our "Kid Power Minute" and a "big kid cheer" to celebrate their accomplishments during class.
- Ninja Training is designed for children ages 5-10 and includes a variety of obstacles, games, conditioning skills and relays all designed to build strength, stamina and confidence. This high energy class is sure to be a hit with your ninja!
- Beginner gymnastics is perfect for children ages 5-10 that are have a love of gymnastics. Children begin to work on learning and perfecting skills in leveled groups on the Bars, Vault, Beam, and in Tumbling. The emphasis is on having fun and learning foundational gymnastics skills, strength, & flexibility – not competition.
- Beyond Tots Preschool Prep Program - this class prepares little ones with the skills they will need in preschool, kindergarten and beyond!
STEAM Learn and Play: STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics. Offered every Wednesday and Friday, this incredible 3-hour drop-off program, for children ages 4-10, marries our award winning gym programs with STEAM elements. With a new unique theme explored each week, no two days are ever the same. The best part - no class commitment - you can schedule as you go!
Parent's Night Out: Hosted 2x/month on Friday evenings from 5:30 - 8:30 PM. Parents deserve a break. Drop the kiddos off to My Gym for 3 hours of fun, games, relays, crafts and more!
Private Play Parties: Not quite ready to jump into classes, but still looking for something to do in a fun, clean and safe environment. Ask us about booking a 60-minute Private Play Party. Call/text 410-838-3042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on booking a Private Play Party. Times vary by week.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Upon entering, take your temperature on the wall mounted “no touch” infrared thermometer. All entrants must be below 99.9 to enter.
- Next, head to one of the restrooms (total of 2 sinks available) to wash your hands.
- Lastly, come on in!
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit is disinfected daily
- Areas of high traffic are cleaned between each class - this includes mats and other surfaces that were touched frequently
- All toys used in our classes for younger children are disinfected between classes.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be asked to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Must be scheduled in advance.
- Practice & Play must be scheduled in advance by logging into your account and booking a "Drop-In" under the "schedule classes" folder on your main account page
- Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule in advance by logging in to your account and booking an "unlimited class" under the "schedule classes" folder on your main account page.