Spooktacular Halloween Parties 2020
You are invited to a very special Spooktacular event on Friday, October 30th!
My Gym Bel Air is cordially inviting children ages 6 months - 6 years of age to our annual Halloween parties in our brand new, larger, facility! Each party is 45 minutes in length and features Halloween themed songs, spooktacular dances, ghoultastic games and more! Every child will receive a prepackaged treat bag at the end of our Halloween costume parade. It's a party you won't want to miss!
- Space in these parties is extremely limited. Up to 10 children may be registered in each event. We kindly ask that only 1 adult attend per child in order to keep within social distancing guidelines.
- All participants must pre-register. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- All adults must wear masks. Please see our Health and Safety during COVID-19 guidelines for more information on how My Gym is helping to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- We kindly ask that all brooms, swords, and other weaponry be left at home for these events.
- Children will be barefoot when on the gym floor, parents must wear socks.
Pricing per 45 minute party
- $15 per child for members/$20 per child for nonmembers (10% sibling discount)
- $3 from every admission benefits My Gym Foundation, our nonprofit that helps children facing physical and cognitive challenges. Thank you for your support!
- Parties are non-refundable, however we are happy to offer a credit toward classes if something comes up and you cannot make it to the event.
- 11:00-11:45 AM
- 12:00-12:45 PM
- 1:00-1:45 PM
- 3:45-4:30 PM
- 4:45-5:30 PM
- 5:45-6:30 PM (almost full)
- 1201 Agora Drive - Ste 3A/Bel Air, MD 21014
- My Gym occupies the entire 3rd floor level above the M&T Bank in the Amyclae Shopping Center.
- Elevator access available to our lobby
How to reserve your space:
- Visit our website to enroll today. Be sure to scroll down until you see our Halloween event listed.
- On the payment screen there will be a small blue calendar icon in the top right hand corner. Click on the calendar to view the available times. If a time is not listed, this means that the timeslot is full. This can be viewed prior to payment.
- Once you have paid, you will be prompted to choose a time slot. You may choose at that point, or wait to choose until later. It is suggested that you do not wait to choose, as these parties do fill very quickly.
- If the time slot that you would like is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 410-838-3042 to be waitlisted.