Safety & Mask Guidance Summer 2021
At this time, it is still required for all adults and children ages 5 years and older to continue wearing masks as per the King County guidelines for schools and childcare, regardless of vaccination status. https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covid-19/safereopen.aspx.
We will continue to update as new information becomes available. Our goal is to protect our children, parents and teachers by following the CDC & King County directives, to help prevent the spread of the disease, while maintaining a fun and loving environment for our children to continue to grow and learn.
- Parent Participation Classes: Please continue to have one parent per child in the gym.
- Classes (3 years & up): Drop off is encouraged.
Currently we are offering the following programs:
- PRESCHOOL PREP: We will be offering 3 hours of learning and fun. Spots are very limited.
- STEAM: We are offering 3 hours of Science, Technology, Engineering , Arts, Mathematics and physical education. Space is very limited.
- CLASSES: We are pleased to be offering 50-minute classes with very limited spots available. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: We are happy to be offering Birthday Parties again at the gym. Parties are 1.5 or 2 hour and are packed full of activities to tire your child out!
MY GYM SICK POLICY: We follow a 'Take No Chances' Policy when it comes to preventing the spread of illness in the gym. Please take your child’s temperature at home before coming to the gym. If your child or anyone in your household is displaying any signs of illness (cough, runny nose, sneezing, fever, etc) please do not bring them to the gym. Please text the gym (425) 451-1393 to let us know of your child’s absence.
Thank you for your understanding as we all work towards making the gym safer for families and teachers.