How Your Membership Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
- Tuition includes 1 class per week.
- We have an Unlimited Skill Play upgrade that you can enroll into for unlimited skill plays on Wednesdays or Sundays.
- To allow availability to all members, you can have up to 4 Skill Play dates reserved in your online account at one time. Here’s how this works:
- You are automatically enrolled into your ‘registered class’ each week (Example: Monday at 9:30 AM). This counts as one class.
- You can book your unlimited classes thru your online account under 'Schedule Classes' - 'Unlimited Available.'
- Please schedule all Skill Plays weekly visits online no drop-ins.
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. After your trial subscription ends, you’ll be auto-enrolled continuously every 4-weeks at our tuition rate of $119.
- We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your littles ones all the way to age 10! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations are not taken verbally or by text to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
- To enroll in classes or view our Fall/Winter schedule, click below:
Any other booking rules?
- All classes and Skill Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; walk-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear. Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you in person.
- Going to be absent? Please take a moment to mark yourself absent online. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
- Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates.
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot, and parents are required to wear socks. If you happen to forget your socks, you can purchase a pair at the front counter.
- Masks are required for all adults, as well as all kids in independent classes (ages 3+), Mini Ninja, Skill Plays, Preschool, as well as any drop-off Camps.
- Please take your child's temperature upon arrival; there's a thermometer available up front. We will take all children's temperatures in all independent/drop-off programs.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and Skill Plays. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use #MyGymBellevue to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Bellevue