Illness Policy & Cleaning Procedures
We would like to assure our families that My Gym will do everything we can to ensure that your child’s health and yours remain intact while participating in programs at our facility.
- We follow a “Take No Chances” policy when it comes to preventing the spread of illness in the gym. We ask for your understanding when we find it necessary to enforce our policy of not permitting sick children (or adults) in the gym.
- Our makeup policy will continue to be the most flexible in our industry in order to assist you when you and your child cannont attend your scheduled class.
- My Gym’s cleaning procedures are thorough, extensive, and strictly followed at all times.
- We use non-toxic, organic cleaning products whenever possbile.
- Our ball pit is completely cleaned (and contents sanitized) a minimum of twice a month.
- All equipment, toys, mats and surfaces (e.g. counters, benches, floors, bathroom facilites) are disinfected after every shift (minimum 2x per day).
- Entire gym is safely disinfected 3 times per week.
As always, please do not hesitate to speak with us if you have any questions or concerns.