Safety and Cleaning
We are so excited to be able to reopen the gym and bring a fun option to families in our community. We are strictly following CDC and government advisements regarding COVID-19, and we are strictly enforcing our illness policy. If you or your little ones show any signs of illness, even if you believe it to be seasonal allergies, it’s best to stay home. We appreciate your consideration, as do all our families.
- When we aren’t teaching, we’re cleaning! We clean and disinfect all surfaces in the gym every day. Between classes, we clean any used equipment, toys, mats, and surfaces.
- As an extra layer of caution, you will also see us cleaning frequently-touched surfaces during our programs.
- We use nontoxic, organic cleaning products whenever possible, and we regularly disinfect as well.
- Anyone entering the gym is asked to wash their hands upon entering and when exiting the gym.
- Hand sanitizer is also available near the entry to the play area.
- We will be temporarily closing the ball pit and putting away any “extra equipment.”
Self-Screening at Home
Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household:
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.0 (Temperatures will be taken at the door as well)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and chills
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
It is your responsibility to self-screen. If you answer “no” to any item on the list, please do not come to the gym and let us know you are staying at home. Schedule make-ups within your online account, by text, or by phone.
Entering the Gym
We will be limiting the number of people in the gym. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your class or playdate. Look for the STOP or GO sign on the door. If the STOP sign is displayed, please remain outside. When we post the GO sign, you may come in, wash your hands, and get ready for an amazing time.
Parent Supervision and Social Spacing
We need your help to ensure social spacing. You are responsible for safety, spotting, and social spacing for you and your child (in parent participation classes). Our teachers will be providing guidance on spacing throughout your class.
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for your family. If you have any questions, please let us know! You can reach us by phone, text, or email with thoughts, concerns, compliments, or questions.