Safety Protocol & Policies
We’re grateful that the Alberta Health Department is allowing businesses like ours to reopen. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes are back. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: Book HERE.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: YES! We are open for parties and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! There are a few restrictions in place, but we promise that this will still be the best party in town! Book HERE.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program, sign the online waiver and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- For Parented classes, please only have 1 parent/guardian per child.
- Upon entering, we will take your temperature. All entrants must be below 38 to enter.
- Next, head to the restroom to wash your hands.
- Lastly, set your belongings down in the lobby and come on in!
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs must be dropped off.
- We are not allowing viewing of independent classes at this time.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- During class X's will be place around the red circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks.
- Adults: masks are required required for adults only.
- Children: Children are not required but are encouraged to wear masks.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Simply put, drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
- Practice & Play times must be scheduled so we may maintain proper size limits.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule Makeups/Unlimited in advance.