My Gym camp is simply the best! Children participate in energizing fitness games, noncompetitive gymnastics, arts and crafts, music and so much more. Each camp program is uniquely designed to keep your children moving and active, as we emphasize physical development and personal success. Our themes and programs change daily, so no two camp days at My Gym are ever the same.
Whether you are looking for the best place to send your children on cold and rainy days or trying to keep them active and cool during the hot summer months, My Gym camp is the place to be. We make it easy for parents with our drop-off program, pay-by-the day options, and multi-day discounts.
Small Group Camp
3yrs to 10yrs
Register Now for our Small Group Camps!!!
At My Gym Camp, we activate the fun every single day – SO LET THE FUN BEGIN! Here are the top 6 reasons why parents choose My Gym Small Group Camps:
- Only 12 Children and 2 Teachers per camp: Following all Alberta Re-launch Strategy Guidelines, we will be limiting the size of these camps to a maximum of 12 children.
- Kids are meant to move: Children at My Gym Camp get to spend their day active and growing strong.
- Camp is a “no device zone!”: Kids get more than ample screen time as they grow older, and our camp offers an alternative to help offset the screen time they love so much. Plus, kids are meant to move!
- Instils Independence: Through drop-off camps, kids can flex their independence muscles in a safe and encouraging space.
- Promotes Resilience and Independence: By exploring new and exciting relays and games, children learn to challenge themselves and be brave, courageous, and confident!
- Moments That Matter: Children continue to thrive and strengthen their social and team building skills as they work together to accomplish new goals and create memories that last a lifetime! The candid moments, the smiles, the laughter, and most of all the LOVE… These truly are the Moments That Matter.
Our drop-off program and pay-by-day options make My Gym Camp an awesome, affordable, no-stress option.
Perfect for children 3 - 10 (potty trained please)
May 25 - June 30th
We will be offering 3-hour camp time slots.
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Monday - Friday 12:45pm - 3:45pm
$35.00 per child - 3 hour sessions
If you have already purchased camp credits Text(780-628-440) or email (email@example.com)so we can schedule your child's small group camp days!
Full day camps may be offered until later in the season.
You can purchase a camp card for 5 or more camps credits. These camps can be booked up to 24 hours before the date you would like, subject to availability.
- Adults and children must sanitize hands upon entrance and exit. Only Children attending the camp will be allowed to enter the building. Drop off and pick up will be done from outside our front door. Please maintain social distancing while waiting to drop off and pick up your child. Parents and guardians must check the temperatures of their children daily before coming to the program.
- Service will be refused without refund if participants show any signs of illness. If your child shows any signs, please inform Alberta Health Services immediately.
- Event MUST be booked 12 hours in advance. Walk ins will NOT be accepted.
- We will need to have a minimum of 8 children registered to run these camps. If there is not enough registered for a specific day, we will be contacting you to re-book for a future date.
- Our ball pit will remain closed. We have discontinued the use of all fabric items as well as any other items that can not be properly sanitized.
- We will be conducting a full clean of all surfaces in between each camp. We will also be maintaining proper hand washing and hygiene as per the Alberta guidelines during the duration of the camp.
- Payment is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
March 29, 2021 - April 1, 2021