Summer Camps July and August 2020
At My Gym camp we activate the fun every single day – SO LET THE FUN BEGIN! Energizing games, exciting gymnastics and music that guarantees to keep them moving and engaged. And they can kiss boredom goodbye with themes and programs that constantly change, so no two weeks of camp are ever the same.
Our drop-off program, pay-by-day options and multi-day discounts make My Gym camp an awesome, affordable, no-stress option.
Book online today. Space is limited and goes fast!
- Only 14 Children and 2 Teachers per camp: Following all Alberta Re-launch Strategy Guidelines, we will be limiting the size of these camps to a maximum of 14 children.
- Kids are meant to move: Children at My Gym Camp get to spend their day active and growing strong.
- Camp is a “no device zone!”: Kids get more than ample screen time as they grow older, and our camp offers an alternative to help offset the screen time they love so much. Plus, kids are meant to move!
- Instils Independence: Through drop-off camps, kids can flex their independence muscles in a safe and encouraging space.
- Promotes Resilience and Independence: By exploring new and exciting relays and games, children learn to challenge themselves and be brave, courageous, and confident!
- Moments That Matter: Children continue to thrive and strengthen their social and team building skills as they work together to accomplish new goals and create memories that last a lifetime! The candid moments, the smiles, the laughter, and most of all the LOVE… These truly are the Moments That Matter.
Our drop-off program and pay-by-day options make My Gym Camp an awesome, affordable, no-stress option.
July 2 - August 28
Monday's - Friday's 12:45pm - 3:45pm
Tuesday's - Thursday's 9:00am - 12:00pm
Full Days Tuesday & Thursday's 9:00 - 3:45pm
WHO: Perfect for children ages 3 to 10 years (potty-trained, please).
1 - 4 $35.00 per child - 3 hour sessions
5 - 9 $32.00 per child - 3 hour sessions
10 - 19 $29.00 per child - 3 hour sessions
Full Day camp - $55.00 per child per day
Full day camps, we require children to bring a peanut free lunch.
If you have already purchased camp credits and want to upgrade to a full day camp for an additional $20 per day per child, Text(780-628-440) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to upgrade your child's camp days!
Below is very important information about our Summer Camps:
- Adults and children must sanitize hands upon entrance and exit. Only Children attending the camp will be allowed to enter the building. Drop off and pick up will be done from outside our front door. Please maintain social distancing while waiting to drop off and pick up your child. Parents and guardians must check the temperatures of their children daily before coming to the program.
- Children must bring their own water bottle and snack.
- Service will be refused without refund if any participants show signs of illness. If your child shows any signs illness, please inform Alberta Health Services immediately.
- Event MUST be booked 24 hours in advance. Walk ins will NOT be accepted.
- Payment is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
- We will need to have a minimum of 8 children registered to run these camps. If there is not enough registered for a specific day, we will be contacting you to re-book for a future date.
- Our ball pit will remain closed. We have discontinued the use of all fabric items as well as any other items that cannot be properly sanitized.
- We will be conducting a full clean of all surfaces in between each camp. We will also be maintaining proper hand washing and hygiene as per the Alberta guidelines during the duration of the camp.