We Are Open!!
We’re grateful that the California and Sacramento County Health Departments are allowing businesses like ours to reopen. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes are back. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: Dates being released ASAP.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: YES! We are open for parties and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! There are a few restrictions in place, but we promise that this will still be the best party in town! Book HERE.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in-person to keep you and your family healthy.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before playing on the gym floor.
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch, but please be responsible for social distancing at all times.
- Social Spacing:
- Please be conscious of social distancing.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks at all times.
- Adults: For the time being, masks are required for adults.
- Children: Children under the age of 3 1/2 do not need to wear a mask.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness, in general. will be asked to come back when they are 100% symptom-free.
- Simply put, drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
- Open gym must be scheduled in advance by logging into your account and booking an Open Gym session. Sorry, No Exceptions.
- Please schedule all classes and open gyms in advance.