HOORAY! We're Open!
We’re grateful that the California and Sacramento County Health Departments are allowing businesses like ours to reopen. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes are back. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: Dates being released ASAP.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: YES! We are open for parties and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! There are a few restrictions in place, but we promise that this will still be the best party in town! Book HERE.
Not ready to come out and play yet? No problem. Enjoy our virtual options via Zoom:
- LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES: Awesome instruction from your amazing My Gym teachers LIVE (not prerecorded) on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- LIVE VIRTUAL PARTIES: Easy scheduling options for a fun-filled virtual party. Contact us for availability.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in-person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness. Also, please book your class in advance.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before playing on the gym floor.
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch, but please be responsible for social distancing at all times.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks at all times.
- Adults: For the time being, masks are required for adults.
- Children: Children under the age of 3 are not required by the state of California.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness, in general. will be asked to come back when they are 100% symptom-free.
- Simply put, drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
- Open gym must be scheduled in advance by logging into your account and booking a "Drop-In." Sorry, No Exceptions.
- Please schedule all classes and open gyms in advance.