HOORAY! We're Open!
We are OPEN! Rest assured we have been meeting and often exceeding all recommended health and safety regulations. We eased into reopening and continue to allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes are back. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- CAMP: Camps will run on Wednesdays and Fridays until August 14th. Options for ages 2+ Book HERE.
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: Reserve your space now for our next reduced capacity event on July 24th HERE.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: YES! We are open for parties and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! There are a few restrictions in place, but we promise that this will still be the best party in town! Book HERE.
Not ready to come out and play yet? No problem. Enjoy our virtual options via Zoom:
- LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES: Awesome instruction from your amazing My Gym teachers LIVE (not prerecorded) on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday every week.
- LIVE VIRTUAL PARTIES: Easy scheduling options for a fun-filled virtual party. See details HERE or contact us for availability.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Next, grab hand sanitizer as soon as you come in or find a place for your belongings in the lobby.
- Lastly, head to the restroom to wash your hands before playing in the gym!
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs can be dropped off and parents can pick up after class.
- In very small class parents are authorized to wait in the lobby. Benches and seating are designed to promote social distancing.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- During class X's will be place around the red circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks at all times.
- Adults: For the time being, masks are required for adults.
- Children: Children are not required to wear masks.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free. No exceptions of any kind are allowed. Thank you for understanding and appreciating our vigilance.
- Simply put, drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
- Playdates must be scheduled in advance by logging into your account and booking a "Drop-In." Sorry, No Exceptions.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule in advance.
As always we are here to help and answer any questions you may have. Email (email@example.com) or call/text (214-387-0330) at any time.