STEAM Learn & Play
NEW 3-Hour Drop-Off Program!
This year is different from most, since many schools have gone virtual or are diving into hybrid learning. Closures and abridged school schedules have created an unfortunate void, as P.E., the arts, and other hands-on learning programs have been deprioritized or cut altogether.
My Gym is here to fill the void and keep kids moving, playing, and learning. The word is in and our STEAM Learn & Play program is a hit! Space in this special drop-off program is extremely limited, and we are strictly adhering to all CDC and Health Department protocols and best practices. You can read more about how we’re keeping the gym safe HERE.
About STEAM Learn & Play
- Drop your kids off for 3-hours of learning and fun! STEAM Learn & Play is an engaging program for children ages 4 through 10 that includes Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics and, of course, physical exercise and fun.
- Every week features a new theme (e.g., Superheroes, Frozen Fun, Space Exploration, Ninja Training, and more). Each class throughout the week will feature a variety of activities and different STEAM elements, so no two classes are alike!
- Schedule: Thursday afternoons from 1-4 PM
- 1 class per week: $140 every 4 weeks
- 2 classes per week: $252 every 4 weeks (Includes 20% discount on 2nd class)
- 3 classes per week: $364 every 4 weeks (Includes 20% discount on 2nd and 3rd class)
Need flexibility? No problem! Purchase a “STEAM Learn and Play Pass” for $425 that entitles your family to TEN (10) classes. To redeem, just sign in to your account and choose an available class.
If you have any questions, simply email, text, or call us. We can’t wait to learn and play together!
(**Don't forget our Preschool Prep Program for those children ages 2 - 4.5 as well. Same pricing and discounts apply!)
Register for class HERE.