Safety, Cleaning & Self-Screening
Safety and Cleaning at My Gym
We are following all CDC and government advisements to ensure the continued safety of our students, families, and teachers. If you or your little ones show any signs of illness, even if you believe it to be seasonal allergies, it’s best to stay home. We appreciate your consideration, as do all our families.
- Prior to our reopening, every piece of equipment & mat in our gym has been cleaned and fully disinfected.
- When we aren’t teaching, we’re cleaning! We clean and disinfect all surfaces in the gym every day. Between classes, we clean any used equipment, toys, mats, and surfaces.
- As an extra layer of caution, you will also see us cleaning frequently-touched surfaces during our programs.
- Anyone entering the gym is required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering and when exiting the gym.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the entry/exit to the play area.
- We will be temporarily closing the ball pit and putting away any “extra equipment.”
Self-Screening at Home
Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household:
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or chills
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
It is your responsibility to self-screen. If you answer “no” to any item on the list, please do not come to the gym, and let us know you are staying at home. That will also allow us to let another child attend in your spot.
Entering the Gym
We will be limiting the number of people in the gym. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled time. When you enter your temperature will be taken and you'll be asked to sign in with a QR code. You will then be directed to wash your hands and get ready for an amazing time.
Parent Supervision and Social Spacing:
We need your help to ensure social spacing. You are responsible for safety, spotting, and social spacing for you and your child. Our teachers will be providing guidance on spacing throughout your class. All children MUST have ONE parent on the gym floor participating with them. This is an added layer of safety as the staff will not be spotting any children unless it is necessary for their safety.
Other things to know:
• At this time, all adults, including teachers, are required to wear masks. (Masks for children are highly recommended but not required.) Temperatures may be taken before entering onto the gym floor.
• Please bring your own water bottle.
• We ask that parents try to keep to limit the number of personal belongings brought into the gym; of course, diaper bags and purses are fine.
• Prepare your child with our new procedures so there are no surprises.
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for your family. If you have any questions, please let us know! You can reach us by phone, text, or email with thoughts, concerns, compliments, or questions.