Scheduling your My Gym VIRTUAL Class & In-Gym Play Dates
Thank you for choosing My Gym Kent!
Please note: You do need to be currently enrolled to schedule either a My Gym VIRTUAL Class or In-Gym Play Date. These are included in your monthly tuition and are for currently enrolled members.
My Gym VIRTUAL Classes (via Zoom):
- Log-in to your online account. Under the heading, 'Unlimited Credits,' click on the blue button - Schedule Unlimited. You can schedule up to 5 Unlimited Credits at a time! Look for classes with 'Virtual' in the class title. You do not need to enroll in a class.
- After you schedule your Live class, you will receive an email with the Zoom Class link and password. *Check your SPAM folder, promotions or social folders too. Email will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org. If this contact email isn't saved in your regular email, you may not see it in your inbox.
- Please log-in to the Zoom Class up to 5 minutes early. We will let you know of any equipment needed for class. Classes will be closed 5 minutes into the class start time.
- Please type in your child's name so we can take attendance.
- The class log-in information will be emailed to you. For safety, please do not share or post it online.
- Make sure your cell phone number is saved as your primary contact number. If you're new to My Gym or just started online classes, we will send you a text to see if you have any questions prior to your first class.
IN-GYM Play Date:
- Log-in to your online account. Under the heading, 'Unlimited Credits,' click on the blue button - Schedule Unlimited. Then select an In-Gym Play Date of your choice! You can schedule up to 5 Unlimited Credits at a time. Please do not enroll in a play date.
- You only need to register one child for a play date. Additional siblings may attend the play session at no additional cost.
- Your in-gym spot has been reserved. You will receive a confirmation email as well as a text confirmation the day before.
- Space is extremely limited. We can accept 5 families for In-Gym Play Dates, and only 1 adult per family in the facility.
- Please do not walk-in for a play date, class, or camp. Unfortunately we cannot accept walk-ins at this time.
- If you are unable to register online for a play date, that means the play date is already full.
- Visit our Safety Policies & Procedures for additional information.
Let us know if you have any questions! You can reach us by email (email@example.com) or text (253) 630-8880.
Follow us on social media @mygymkent.
Thank you for supporting our small business! We truly appreciate your patronage and we look forward to seeing you and your kiddo soon!