Afterschool Learn & Play Camps: Learning, Fitness, & Fun!
It’s back to school time! This year is different from most, since many schools have gone virtual or are diving into hybrid learning. Closures and abridged school schedules have created an unfortunate void, as P.E., the arts, and other hands-on learning programs have been deprioritized or cut altogether.
My Gym is here to fill the void and keep kids moving, playing, and learning. Sign-up for My Gym's Learn & Play! Space in this special drop-off program is extremely limited, and we are strictly adhering to all CDC and Health Department protocols and best practices. You can read more about how we’re keeping the gym safe HERE.
About Learn & Play
- Drop your kids off for 2-hours of learning and fun! Learn & Play is an engaging program for children ages 2.5 through 10 that includes physical exercise and fun.
- Every week features a new theme (e.g., Superheroes, Frozen Fun, Space Exploration, Ninja Training, and more). Each session throughout the week will feature a variety of activities and different elements, so no two camps days are alike!
- Schedule: Wednesdays, 1-3pm.
- Cost (per day): There are two different payment options. Looking for the same day and time each week? ENROLL HERE. Cost is $120/4 weeks.
- Or purchase a 5 or 10 day camp card, then schedule camp days at your convenience. Visit our CAMP page to purchase.
- 10 Day Camp Card: Members $28 per day, Nonmembers $32 per day
- 5 Day Camp Card: Members $31 per day, Nonmembers $36 per day
- 1 Day Camp Session: Members $35, Nonmembers $40
- For a safe teacher to student ratio, we do require that all camps are scheduled online at least 24 hours in advance. Please schedule online.
DROP OFF POLICY: To minimize risk and help to keep parents, kids & staff safe, please follow our 'drop off' policy, by staying in your car and texting us upon arrival. A staff member will walk your child in and out of the building.