Careers at My Gym Kent
Now Hiring for Part-Time TeachersWe love what we do! Come join us!
- High Energy, Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic
- Strong Verbal Communication
- Experience in Gymnastics, Sports, Fitness, and Dance desired, but not required
- Performance experience a BIG Plus! Drama, Singing, Music, and Public Speaking
- Fun attitude and love to learn!
- BIG Personality!!
- Looking for someone who enjoys a healthy and active lifestyle. This job requires heavy lifting and spotting children (up to 10 years old), and a lot of standing/walking/running for most of the day.
- Lead and assist quality classes, as well as fantastic birthday parties.
- Excellent Customer Service
- General administrative duties, Sales and Marketing My Gym classes, parties & programs
- Availability must include Monday Afternoons for weekly staff meeting (required), Friday nights, and weekends
- All staff are required to work a Saturday or Sunday shift every week