Careers at My Gym Norwell
Part-time & Full-time Teaching Positions Available!We train new teachers and offer very competitive salaries!
- Lead and assist classes, birthday parties, and other fitness programs for children.
- Administrative and cleaning work: Answering phones, composing emails, cleaning the gym, etc.
- We will train you! All new employees go through an 8-week on-the-job training program.
Skills & Requirements:
- A fun and engaging personality that is willing to work with children of all ages and levels of ability.
- A physically active background that involved sports, martial arts, gymnastics, dance, or drama.
- Endurance to maintain a high energy personality and to be on your feet for a lot of the day.
- Previous experience in working with children under 8 years old.
- Comfortable with speaking to groups and being the center of attention.
- Ability to lift children that can weigh 60+lbs and to quickly move heavy gymnastics mats.
- Ability to perform basic gymnastics skills like a forward roll, bridge-up, pike hang, etc.
- We are open 7 days a week. Shifts include mornings, afternoons, early evenings, and weekends. Friday afternoon availability is required for all staff.
- Course work in early childhood development is a plus but not required
- We offer competitive salaries that are based on experience and skills. There are opportunities for growth and pay increases.
- Benefits such as retirement savings and health insurance are also available for employees.