Registration Information and Policies
The Tuition Package ($109) includes unlimited gym class . As a bonus with your class enrolment, you are welcome to attend unlimited Gym Practice and Play sessions.
Steam Play and Learn class : ($120 ) One class and unlimited gym drop-in (practice and play) every week.
Bubble class ( Private Group classes) : (One class per week). Minimum 10 kids enrolled for a group class to run per private group ($109/child)
To ensure that the appropriate number of trained staff is available, we do not operate as a drop-in program. We do offer discounts for siblings, twins, and triplets.
All Prices are subject to HST
Practice & Play class listed on the schedule. Must be scheduled ahead of time. During Practice & Play, children have unstructured playtime under the supervision of their parent or guardian who is responsible for the safety of their child and those around them. Our instructors will be available for questions and we will bring out the skill stations for the week.
Are siblings allowed on the gym floor?We understand that at times younger or older siblings may have time off from school and need to come to the gym during class. We do not allow siblings on the gym floor during classes. The only exception to this rule is a younger sibling in an infant carrier (Example: Backpack, front carrier or Baby Bjorn). This child must stay in the infant carrier for the entirety of the class.
We appreciate all our member's understanding of this as a matter to ensure that all our classes which are private are safe and fun for all.
My Gym Camps Policies and FAQ:
- Children must be potty trained to attend camps.
- Please pack two nut-free snacks and a nut-free lunch for a full-day camp.
- For half-day camps please bring a nut-free lunch.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle for your child
- Camps will run with a minimum of 8 enrolled kids.
- In case of cancellation by My Gym, a credit for the camp will be issued.
- All sales are final and non-transferable/ non-refundable. Minimum (48 hours) business day notice is required should your child not be able to attend their camp to receive a credit of the camp cost to your My Gym account with exception of a $10 processing fee per day.
Staying Healthy/Illness Policy:
- To prevent the spread of illnesses, we ask that you please keep your children home if they have exhibited any of the following in the past 24 hours:
o Excessive cough
o Runny nose
o Sore throat
o Eye/Skin infection
o Head lice
o Rash of any kind
o Any symptoms of childhood illness (i.e. measles, mumps, chickenpox, etc.)
Any children who enter our facility exhibiting any of these symptoms (even if you feel they are no longer ill) may be asked to leave. This makes for an uncomfortable situation for both the parent and our staff (as well as a disappointing one for your child). Please adhere to the Illness Policy so we can avoid uncomfortable situations during class. If you are asked to leave, please understand that this does not mean we do not want your child in class – we just want to keep everyone healthy. Let’s all work together to keep all families and children as healthy as possible. Please encourage your children to wash their hands before and after playing in the gym as good hand washing is the first line of defence against the spread of many illnesses. We very much appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your support.
Cell Phone & Camera Policy:
For the safety of the children and the enjoyment of all participants, please refrain from using your cell phone (phone calls, texting & emailing) during classes and Practice & Playtimes. Your child requires your active participation while at My Gym. If you must take an important call or respond to an urgent email or text, we ask that you please have your child accompany you to the lobby area where you can do so freely.
Also, with respect to all of our members' privacy, we DO NOT allow the use of video cameras/phones during our classes or Practice & Playtimes. Parents are welcome to take still photos of their children. Please limit the frame to just your child/family.
Guidelines for Safety and Fun:
· For safety reasons, during parent-participation classes and Practice & Playtimes, parents/guardians are solely responsible for supervising their child(ren) at all times.
· For safety reasons, children participating at My Gym MUST be barefoot on the carpeted gym floor. Adults are required to wear socks and masks. Socks may be purchased for $2/pair and masks for $2/pair.
· For safety reasons, toys from home are NOT permitted on the gym floor.
· Please arrive no earlier than 5 mins prior to the start of the structured activities and class.
· Participating in the My Gym programs involves some risks.
· My Gym is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Using your online account
Claim your account by clicking on the “My Account” option on the green menu bar above, entering your email address, and creating a password. Through this account, you can schedule a make-up, update credit card information, book birthday parties, and more!
My Gym is Not responsible for Lost or Stolen Articles. If you would like us to contact you to answer additional questions, please Call or Text us at 613 440-8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We very much appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your support.
My Gym Ottawa Management.