Winter Camp 2020
4yrs to 8yrs 8mos
Register Now for our Small Group WINTER Camps!!!
At My Gym Camp, we activate the fun every single day – SO LET THE FUN BEGIN! Here are the top 6 reasons why parents choose My Gym Small Group Camps:
- Only registered Children and 2 Teachers per camp day : Following all Public Health Ontario current Guidelines, we will be limiting the size of these camps.
- Kids are meant to move: Children at My Gym Camp get to spend their day active and growing strong.
- Camp is a “no device zone!”: Kids get more than ample screen time as they grow older, and our camp offers an alternative to help offset the screen time they love so much. Plus, kids are meant to move!
- Independence: Through drop-off camps, kids can flex their independence muscles in a safe and encouraging space.
- Promotes Resilience and Independence: By exploring new and exciting activities, stem experiments and creative play and games, children learn to challenge themselves and be brave, courageous, and confident!
Winter Camp Date 2020-
Week 1: December 28 - December 31, 2020
Theme : Fitness
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP: Please pack the following for camp Healthy peanut and nut free lunch, snack, a water bottle and change of clothes
Full Day- 9:00am - 4:00pm
Price for Full Day Session : $50
Call/Text- 6134408400 for any questions about camp.
Daily Safety measures for Camp
- Adults and children must sanitize hands upon entrance and exit. Only Children attending the camp will be allowed to enter the building. Please maintain social distancing while waiting to drop off and pick up your child. Parents and guardians must complete the online Covid assessment form on our website before coming to the program.
Service will be refused without refund if participants show any signs of illness. If your child shows any signs of illness, please keep them home.
- Event MUST be booked 12 hours in advance. Walk ins will NOT be accepted.
- We will need to have a minimum of 8 children registered to run these camps. If there is not enough registered for a specific day, we will be contacting you to re-book for a future date.
- Our ball pit will remain closed. We have discontinued the use of all fabric items as well as any other items that can not be properly sanitized.
- We will be conducting a full clean of all surfaces in between each camp. We will also be maintaining proper hand washing and hygiene as per the Public Health Ontario Guidelines.
- Payment is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
IMPORTANT: All prices are subject to HST. All sales are final and are non-refundable or transferable under all circumstances.