Safety and Cleaning at My Gym
Safety and Cleaning at My Gym
We are following all CDC and government advisements to ensure the continued safety of our students, families, and teachers. If you or your little ones show any signs of illness, even if you believe it to be seasonal allergies, it’s best to stay home. We appreciate your consideration, as do all our families.
We have installed an iWaveAir purifier - When air passes over the iWaveAir, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air, creating a healthy environment.
- All My Gym employees are required to be vaccinated
- When we aren’t teaching, we’re cleaning! We clean and disinfect all surfaces in the gym every day. Between classes, we clean any used equipment, toys, mats, and surfaces.
- As an extra layer of caution, you will also see us cleaning frequently-touched surfaces during our programs.
- Anyone entering the gym is required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering and when exiting the gym.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the entry/exit to the play area and will be given to older students between stations as well.
Self-Screening at Home Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household: (all staff will be self-screening as well)
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or chills
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
It is your responsibility to self-screen. If you answer “no” to any item listed above, please do not come to the gym and let us know you are staying at home. That will also allow us to let another child attend in your spot.
Parent Supervision and Social Spacing We need your help to ensure social spacing. You are responsible for safety, spotting, and social spacing for you and your child. Our teachers will be providing guidance on spacing throughout your class. Parent Participation classes MUST have ONE parent on the gym floor participating with them. This is an added layer of safety as the staff will not be spotting any children unless it is necessary for their safety.
Other things to know:
MASKS: As of September 19, 2022, we are moving to mask optional in all classes, camps and open gym.
WASH HANDS: Anyone entering the gym is required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering and when exiting the gym. Hand sanitizer is available near the entry/exit to the play area in the gym.
WATER: Please send older students with a labeled water bottle.
NEW WAIVER: When returning back to the gym we are asking everyone to sign a new waiver from their online account. Part of this waiver asks that you agree to do a self screen prior to coming to the gym.
On the day of the camp/play time, please self screen you and your child at home. If you answer No to any of the questions listed above under "Self-Screen" section, please let us know.
We do reserve the right to ask anyone showing any signs of illness to reschedule.
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for your family. If you have any questions, please let us know! You can reach us by phone, text, or email with thoughts, concerns, compliments, or questions.
Feel Free to reach out to the Owner - Mandy Lemar at any time. firstname.lastname@example.org