HOORAY! We're Open!
We’re grateful that the Pennsylvania and Delaware/Chester County Health Departments are allowing businesses like ours to reopen. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes are back. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- STEAM: STEAM classes are 3 hr drop off and are now running through the school year every Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00-4:00, and Wednesday from 9:00-12:00. Enroll and select your preferred day, or purchase a class card (credits) and schedule the days as it works best for you (a flexible option). For more info, go HERE.
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: Starts again on Friday, October 2nd. First Friday of every month! Watch for our special themed nights! Register HERE.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: YES! We are open for parties and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! There are a few restrictions in place, but we promise that this will still be the best party in town! Book HERE
- PRIVATE PLAY PARTIES: This playtime is ideal for families and neighbors who already socialize together but aren't quite ready to join to the public. Up to 10 people total, hosted by a single My Gym teacher. More info can be found HERE.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Only 1 parent or guardian should accompany a child to class
- Next, make sure you sanitize your hands and your little ones before entering the gym floor.
- Then, set your belongings down in the lobby and come on in!
- Lastly, please sanitize your hands and your little ones upon exiting the gym floor. And don't forget those stamp-a-roos!
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch, but please be responsible for social distancing at all times.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- During class X's will be place around the red circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks at all times.
- Adults: For the time being, masks are required for adults.
- Children: We strongly encourage all children over the age of 2 to wear a mask.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Simply put, drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
- Practice & Play must be scheduled in advance by logging into your account and booking a "Drop-In." Sorry, No Exceptions.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule in advance.