How Your My Gym Enrollment Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my enrollment?
- Tuition includes 1 class per week.
- Your tuition also includes up to 4 Practice and Play programs (parent supervised open play) per week.
How am I billed?
- My Gym enrollment is a recurring billing every 4 weeks. After your initial enrollment of $104, you will be billed every 4-weeks at our tuition rate of $104 for one child and $93.60 for your second child (if applicable).
- We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your littles ones all the way to age 10! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily in your online account. You can cancel through email or online but cancellations are not taken verbally to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
Any other booking rules?
- Going to be absent? Members can mark themselves absent in advance online to receive a make-up for that class. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
- How do make-ups work? How do I book a Practice and Play?
- All make-up classes and Practice and Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear. Please ask a My Gym staff member for assistance, should you need it.
- You have 12-weeks from the date of the absence to attend a make-up class. Make-ups do not accrue beyond 30-days.
- Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates. If you would like to enroll 2 or more children in the same class, try our Mixed Ages Class!
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot and parents are required to wear socks and masks. If you happen to forget your mask, we offer disposables just inside the gym front door.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice and Play program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygymspringfieldpa to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Springfield