NEW 3-Hour Drop-Off Program!
THIS CLASS STARTS TUESDAY, SEPT 7th - now taking early registrations!!
My Gym is here to keep kids moving, playing, and learning. We are offering a brand new program: STEAM Learn & Play! Space in this special drop-off program is extremely limited, and we are strictly adhering to all CDC and Health Department protocols and best practices. You can read more about how we’re keeping the gym safe HERE.
About STEAM Learn & Play
- Drop your kids off for 3-hours of learning and fun! STEAM Learn & Play is an engaging program for children ages 3 through 6 that includes Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics and, of course, physical exercise and fun.
- Every week features a new theme (e.g., Superheroes, Frozen Fun, Space Exploration, Ninja Training, and more). Each class throughout the week will feature a variety of activities and different STEAM elements, so no two classes are alike!
- Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00PM - 4:00PM
- 1 class per week: $179 every 4 weeks
- 2 classes per week: $339 every 4 weeks
- Need flexibility? No problem! Purchase a “STEAM Learn and Play Pass” for $460 that entitles your family to TEN (10) classes or $240 for FIVE (5) classes. To redeem, just sign in to your account and choose an available class.
- THEMES INCLUDE: Star Wars, Shark Week, and Pokemon and more!
To reserve your spot, please fill in the information below.
If you have any questions, simply email (email@example.com) or call us (610-543-4444).
We can’t wait to learn and play together!