HOORAY! We're RE-Open!
We’re grateful that the NJ and Essex County Health Departments are allowing businesses like ours to reopen. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- MINI CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes are back. 12 children per class. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- PRIVATE PLAY DATES: Upon request. 30 or 60 minutes in the gym with up to 12 people of your choosing. $75/$140 members, $80/$150 non-members.
- PRIVATE PARTIES: SAME AS OUR AWESOME PARTIES, just smaller capacity! 15 kids/ 15 adults
Not ready to come out and play yet? No problem. Enjoy our virtual options via Zoom & OUTDOOR CLASSES at Verona Park.
- LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES: Awesome instruction from your amazing My Gym teachers LIVE (not prerecorded) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. (also Dance on Wednesday evenings)
- LIVE VIRTUAL PARTIES: Easy scheduling options for a fun-filled virtual party. Contact us for availability.
- OUTDOOR CLASSES: Every Monday & Thursday at Verona Park.
- OUTDOOR PRIVATE PODS: We come to you and your private group at your residence or private clubhouse.
ALL PRICING, INQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS VIA EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please log onto www.mygym.com/westorange and sign the E-WAIVER. Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Before entering, we will take your temperature with a “no touch” infrared thermometer. All entrants must be below 100.4 to enter.
- Sanitize your hands before entering gym floor.
- Set your belongings down on our social distanced benches in the lobby and come on in!
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs are dropped off. Parents remain outside. All above guidelines apply.
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- During class there will be designated places around the red circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning before, after and throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and extra equipment taken off the floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks at all times.
- Adults: Masks are required for adults.
- Children: Children are not required by the state of NJ, therefore, we will not be requiring masks for children, but strongly encouraged.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE SCHEDULED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE VIA EMAIL MYGYMWESTORANGE@GMAIL.COM. PLEASE AVOID SAME DAY BOOKINGS FOR STAFFING PURPOSES.