Soft Re-opening! NEW safety policies & procedures.
We’re grateful that the WA and King County Health Departments are allowing businesses like ours to reopen. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer some IN-GYM options!
- MINI CLASSES: We are pleased to be offering 30 minute mini classes with very limited spots available. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- IN-GYM PLAY DATES: Enjoy 30 minutes of play time with you and just one other family, in a clean, fun and safe environment.
- PRIVATE PLAY DATES: We are offering some private 30 minute play sessions for families with high risk individuals in the household. Please contact us directly to schedule.
- MINI SUMMER CAMPS: Small drop-off camps are coming! Check back or follow us on social media @mygymbellevue for updates.
Not ready to come out and play yet? No problem. Enjoy our virtual options via Zoom:
- LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES: Awesome instruction from your amazing My Gym teachers LIVE (not prerecorded) on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- LIVE VIRTUAL PARTIES: Easy scheduling options for a fun-filled virtual party. Contact us for availability. CLICK HERE to request Virtual Party information.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been changed on the counter.
- Next, set your belongings down in the lobby.
- Lastly, wash your hands in the bathroom and your child's hands.
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch, but please be responsible for social distancing at all times.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- During class X's will be place around the red circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks at all times.
- Adults: Masks are required for adults.
- Children: Children ages 5 years and older are required to wear a mask.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Simply put, drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
- In-Gym Play Dates must be scheduled in advance by logging into your account, under 'Unlimited Credits' - click on 'Schedule Unlimited.' Please let us know in advance if you are unable to attend so we can offer your spot to someone else.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule online in advance.