Covid-19 Policies & Procedures
We’re grateful that the WA and King County Health Departments are allowing businesses like ours to reopen. Our goal is to protect our children, parents and staff by following the CDC & State guidelines to help prevent the spread of of the disease while maintaining a fun and loving environment for our children to continue to grown and learn. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer some IN-GYM options!
- PRESCHOOL PREP: We will be offering 3 hours of learning and fun. Spots are very limited.
- STEAM: We are offering 3 hours of Science, Technology, Engineering , Arts, Mathematics and physical education. Space is very limited.
- IN-GYM PLAY DATES: Enjoy 30 minutes of play time with you and just one other family, in a clean, fun and safe environment.
- PRIVATE PLAY DATES: We are offering some private 30 minute play sessions for families with high risk individuals in the household.
- CLASSES: We are pleased to be offering 50 minute classes with very limited spots available. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: We are happy to be offering Birthday Parties again at the gym. Parties are 1,1.5 or 2 hour and are packed full of activities to tire your child out!
Not ready to come out and play yet? No problem. Enjoy our virtual options via Zoom (interactive):
- LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES: Awesome instruction from your amazing My Gym teachers LIVE (not prerecorded) on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- LIVE VIRTUAL PARTIES: Easy scheduling options for a fun-filled virtual party. Contact us for availability. CLICK HERE to request Virtual Party information.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been changed on the counter.
- A staff will take temperatures of the child and grownup before entering the gym. Temperatures over 100 are not permitted inside the gym.
- Next, set your belongings down in the lobby on the bench not marked X. Each family will have their own bench.
- Lastly, wash your hands in the bathroom and your child's hands before entering the play area.
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch, but please be responsible for social distancing at all times.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- During class X's will be place around the red circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- My Gym Staff wear masks at all times.
- Masks are required for adults before entering the building. (No mesh mask allowed)
- Children ages 5 years and older are required to wear a mask before entering the building.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
- Make-up classes will not be accommodated due to the state government regulations. We will be limiting our class sizes in order to limit exposure.