Summer 3-Hour Steam Drop-Off Program 2021
5/4: Steam is full for summer. Please contact us directly to be added to the waitlist. Thank you
Summer time is around the corner! This year is different from most, since many schools have gone virtual or are diving into hybrid learning. Closures and abridged school schedules have created an unfortunate void, as P.E., the arts and other hands-on learning programs have been de-prioritized or cut altogether.
We are offering a brand new summer program: STEAM Learn & Play! Space in this special drop-off program is extremely limited and we are strictly adhering to all CDC and King County Health Department protocols and best practices. You can read more about how we’re keeping the gym safe at https://www.mygym.com/bellevue/articles/18330.
About STEAM Learn & Play
- Drop your kids off for 3-hours of learning and fun! STEAM Learn & Play is an engaging program for children ages 5 through 10 that includes Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics and, of course, physical exercise and fun.
- Each class throughout the week will feature a variety of activities and different STEAM elements, no two classes are alike!
- Monday: 9:00-12:00 PM
- Tuesday: 12:30-3:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00-12:00 PM
- Thursday: 12:30-3:30 PM
An extra hour can be added on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12 to 1 pm. Tuesdays from 3:30 to 4:30 pm.
MY GYM BELLEVUE SICK POLICY: We follow a 'Take no Chances' Policy when it comes to preventing the spread of illness in the gym. If your child is showing any signs of illness (cough, runny nose, sneezing, fever etc.) please do not bring them to class. Please notify us by text (425-451-1393) at least one hour prior to the start of class to let us know you will not be coming. Thank you for helping us keep the gym clean and kiddos safe! As an extra precaution, all kids must wash their hands before entering the play area.
- All My Gym Staff wear masks at all times.
- Masks (Mesh masks are not allowed) are required for all adults for drop off and pick up.
- Children ages 5 years and older are required to wear a mask.
Please contact us with questions through email, text or phone call. We can’t wait to learn and play together!
Check out our Class Schedule Here