Party Pricing and Guidelines
- All prices listed on the website are for a 1.5 hour Sunday party for members.
- Saturday parties are 2 hours long and cost an extra $75.
- Non-members, add an extra $30 to the cost of any party package.
- All packages include 15 children in the base price of every party package. The birthday child is included in this number. If you have more than 15 kids attending, there is an extra charge that varies with each party package:
Grand Party: $10 per child after the 15th
Deluxe Party: $12 per child after the 15th
Premier Party: $16 per child after the 15th
- You only pay for the number of kids who actually attend the party, even if you told us there would be more!
- Any child who plays on the equipment or participates in activities is considered part of the party. Generally, this means that infants and teenagers do not count as part of the party.
- Booking a party requires a $100 deposit, which is applied to the price of the party. Your final balance is due at the end of your party. Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
- Save $10 on your final balance by reviewing your party on Yelp, Google, or Facebook before making your final payment!
- Party deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- All children must participate in bare feet: no shoes, no socks, no tights, no exceptions! This rule is for the children's safety and is not flexible.
- The party family is invited to arrive no more than 10 minutes before the party and to remain up to 15 minutes after the party ending to unload and load.
- We are unfortunately unable to honor requests for specific staff at parties. Although we do our best to follow these requests, staffing requirements, vacations, illnesses, etc. can prevent us from guaranteeing any specific staff.
- Sunday parties are 1.5 hours long, and Saturday parties are 2 hours long.