My Gym In-Gym Private Playdates and Pod Playdates!
We’re grateful that the state of CA is allowing businesses like ours to reopen as long as we adhere to all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed families time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With this in mind, we are excited to offer My Gym In-Gym Private Playdates and Pod PE Playdates!
- Scheduling Playdates: Please give us a call to schedule your My Gym Private Playdate or fill out the form below. We cannot accept reservations made any later than 24 hours ahead of your preferred playdate.
Available Times for Playdates:
Monday and Wednesdays: 12:00 - 1:00 PM or 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM, 2:45 PM - 3:45 PM or 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Fridays and *Saturdays: 9 AM - 10 AM, 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM, 12:45 PM - 1:45 PM
**Saturdays are in-gym playdates only. At-home playdates are only available Monday-Friday**
- Pricing: $150.00 for the hour with your family, and an optional one other of your choice.
- Who's at the private playdate? This is a private playdate for you and one other family of your choice. *Family will include people within the same household. Grown-ups and siblings only that live in the same household*
- What's a Pod PE Playdate? If you have a pod class through distance learning, and you'd like them to run around after their Zoom learning? We're the place for your Pod to get together! We can run an organized class with a PE warm-up, games, relays and more! We can also do Pod PE Playdates at your house. Give us a call to learn more!
Please skip down to the Playdate and Private Play Party Rules and Policies below for more information and to see how we are ensuring everyone’s safety while at My Gym.
Rules and Policies for Attending My Gym Private Playdates:
- Attend: On the day of your chosen playdate or play party, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning and giving the previous group time to exit.
GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a maximum of 5 children and 4 adults in the gym at a time. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Masks: For the time being, per the CDC, children 3 or older is encouraged to wear a mask, and anyone 12 years above are required to wear a mask. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks while in the gym as well. If you happen to forget or misplace your mask, we will have disposables on hand.
We are grateful to be able to play and socialize in these small groups. Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. When appropriate and safe, we will open the gym on a larger scale and resume our fabulous classes, camps, birthday parties, and Parents’ Night Out events!