HOORAY! We're Open!
We’re grateful that the California and LA County Health Departments are allowing businesses like ours to reopen. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options
- CAMP: My Gym Morning Camp and After School Camp are available! Perfect for ages 3-9 years old! If your kiddos need a break from Zoom school or aren't in school quite yet, we are offering small (15 kiddos a day) sized camp for you.
Starting Monday August 31st, we'll be offering:
My Gym Morning Camp: Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 AM - 12 PM
After School Camp: Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Private Playdates:We will be running private playdates for two families at a time. Times and more info are available HERE
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: Dates being released ASAP.
Not ready to come out and play yet? No problem. Enjoy our virtual options via Zoom:
- LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES: Awesome instruction from your amazing My Gym teachers LIVE (not prerecorded) on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- LIVE VIRTUAL BIRTHDAYS: We are bringing our fantastic birthday parties to you through LIVE. We have more info available on our birthdays HERE
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Upon entering, take your temperature on the wall mounted “no touch” infrared thermometer. All entrants must be below 100.4 to enter.
- Next, head to the restroom or art room sink (total of 3 sinks available) to wash your hands.
- Lastly, set your belongings down in the lobby and come on in!
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch, but please be responsible for social distancing at all times.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- During class X's will be place around the red circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks at all times.
- Adults: For the time being, masks are required for adults.
- Children: Children are not required by the state of California or LA County, therefore, we will not be requiring masks for children.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Simply put, drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
- Practice & Play must be scheduled in advance by logging into your account and booking a "Drop-In." Sorry, No Exceptions.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule in advance.