How Your Class Membership Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
- Standard tuition ($129/4 wks) includes 1 class per week and unlimited weekly Practice & Plays (30 minute parent supervised open play) per week. Advanced online scheduling is required.
- For an additional $30 per month, you can upgrade your account to schedule 'Unlimited Class' visits, space permitting. That means in addition to your weekly class, you can have up to 4 'Unlimited Classes' reserved in your online account at one time. Click here for more information about Unlimited Class membership.
- Preschool Prep is a 2-hour, drop-off program for kids 2.5-10 yrs. Tuition is $179/4 wks for 1 class per week OR 2 classes per week for $300. Click here for more information about Preschool Prep.
- For more billing, membership and other policies, click here.
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. After your trial, you’ll be auto-enrolled continuously every 4-weeks at our tuition rate of $129 (plus $30 per month upgrade for unlimited) for one child and 20% off your second child (if applicable). Preschool Prep is a separate tuition.
- We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your littles ones all the way to age 10! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily on your online account. Cancellations are not taken verbally or by text or email to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
- For more Billing, Membership and other policies, click here.
Any other booking rules?
- Going to be absent? Members are required to mark themselves absent in advance online to receive a make-up for that class. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
- How do make-ups work? How do I book a Practice and Play?
- All make-up classes and Practice and Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear. Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you in person.
- You have 30-days from the date of the absence to attend a make-up class. Make-ups do not accrue beyond 30-days.
- Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates. If you would like to enroll 2 or more children in the same class, try our Siblings Class!
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot and parents are required to wear socks. If you happen to forget your socks, you can borrow a pair for class from the pink containers up front. For safety on ALL equipment, no socks or tights permitted for children, even grippy socks.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice and Play program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash you and your child's hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use @mygymkent to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Kent