How Your My Gym Membership Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! Here are a few things to know to make your My Gym experience a GREAT one.
What’s included in my membership?
Tuition includes unlimited classes per week. To allow availability to all members, you can have up to 2 classes reserved in your online account at one time. Here’s how this works:
• You are automatically enrolled in a “home class” each week (Example: Tuesday at 9:15 AM).
• You can book unlimited additional classes online
• After you have attended a class, you can hop online the next day to book another.
The tuition also includes unlimited Practice and Play programs (parent supervised open play). To allow availability to all members, they can book up to 4 Practice and Plays in advance from within their account.
How am I billed?
• For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. After your trial, you'll be auto-enrolled continuously every 4-weeks at our tuition rate of $139 for one child and $111.20 for each additional child (twins, triplets, etc. have additional discounts).
• We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with little ones all the way to age 13! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily on your online account. Cancellations are not taken verbally to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
Any other booking rules?
• All classes and Practice and Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear. Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you in person.
• Going to be absent from your home class? Simply text us about your absence at least 2 hours in advance.
• Going to be absent from a reservation? Simply cancel it online at least 2 hours in advance.
• Members who are a no-show for more than 3 classes/Practice & Plays in a 60-day window will be unable to make any UNLIMITED class reservations and will be limited to 1 Practice & Play reservation per week for 30 days. Members can still attend their base class. The 4-week period begins the day after the fourth no-show.
• Existing reservations at that time will not be canceled.
• Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates.
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
• We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Please let us know if you will not be attending class.
• If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
• For information on our COVID-19 Rules and Policies, please click HERE.
• If you, your child, or someone you have come into contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, please visit our page on Returning to Class.
• Members (adults and children) wash their hands with soap and water before coming on the gym floor and before leaving the gym. Sanitizer alone does not count.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
• Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
• When participating in class, children go barefoot and parents are required to wear socks. If you forget your socks, they may be purchased at $3 a pair upon arrival.
• Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice & Play program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
• Please wash your hands before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
• We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygymlb to tag us!), but please be mindful to only take photos/videos of only your child.
• All older children must be picked up promptly after class ends.
• My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Long Beach