How Your My Gym Membership Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
• Tuition includes one class per week.
• As an added bonus, you can attend unlimited Practice and Play programs (parent supervised open play). To allow availability to all members, you can book up to 4 Practice & Plays at a time in advance from within your account. You will be able to book an additional Practice & Play (past 4 reservations) once midnight of the first reservation has passed.
How am I billed?
• For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. After your trial, you’ll be auto-billed continuously every 4-weeks at our tuition rate of 119.00 for one child and 95.20 for your second child (twins, triplets, etc. have additional discounts).
• We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your little ones all the way to age 13! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily on your online account. Cancellations are not taken verbally to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
Any other booking rules?
• Going to be absent? Members are required to notify us a minimum of 2-hours in advance of their class to receive a make-up credit that they can use towards another class. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
• All make-up classes must be booked with us through text message (or in-person prior to your desired make-up class day).
• You have 28-days from the date of the absence to book a make-up class.
• If you know you will be absent in the near future, you can notify us in advance and you'll be able to book your make-up class for before your absence.
• Make-up credits do not accrue beyond 28-days.
• All Practice & Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only days and times that have spots available will appear.
• Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates, however they can not be on the equipment or participating in the activities.
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
• We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Please let us know you will not be attending class.
• If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
• For information on our COVID-19 Rules and Policies, please click HERE.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
• Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
• When participating in class, children go barefoot and parents are required to wear socks. If you happen to forget your socks, they may be purchased upon arrival at $2.50 a pair.
• Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice & Play program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
• Please wash your hands before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
• We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygymlb to tag us!), but please be mindful to only take photos/videos of only your child.
• All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
• My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Long Beach