What's New at My Gym Northridge? (updated 11/10/21)
We’re grateful that the state of California and LA County Health Departments are allowing fitness centers to operate indoors. Rest assured we will be exceeding all health and safety regulations. Below are all of our available programs. Are you new to My Gym? We’re offering a fantastic trial, 2 weeks for $29!!!
- CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes have returned! Class sizes are 20 children max. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- Practice & Plays: Families will enjoy laughing, learning, and playing together in a open play time with a maximum of 20 children. These practice & plays are to be booked in your account under the "Schedule Drop-Ins" feature. Enrolled families are allowed unlimited practice & plays as long as they are booked in advance.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. On the gym floor all adults must wear socks and children go barefoot for maximum traction on carpet and equipment. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- Upon Entering My Gym: Starting November 29th, you will be asked for proof of the following per the Los Angeles City vaccine mandate:
~CDC, WHO, or CAIR2 Vaccination Card (or photo) with matching ID
~Digital record of vaccination – such as those provided by the state through its online portal/partner apps – along with ID
Anyone over the age of 12 who cannot submit proof of vaccination must bring:
~Current ID (state-issued, or student ID if a minor)
~Negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of entry to the gym
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards. Due to increases in cases, we may only allow one adult per child on the floor. Please be willing to adhere to this guideline.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time at the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- We ask that you and your little one wash/sanitize your hands before and after class.
- The Gym's air filters have been updated to MERV-13 as recommended by the CDC. These filters capture airborne particles or allergens such as pollen, fine dust, bacteria, virus carrying particles, and mold spores.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks at all times.
- Adults: Masks are required for adults.
- Children: Children ages 3 & older are required to wear a mask.
- ***If you or your child cannot comply to this mask mandate we reserve the right to refuse service.***
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Simply put, drop-ins are not allowed (we must keep class sizes reduced).
- Practice & Plays must be scheduled in advance by logging into your account and booking a “Drop-In”. Sorry, No Exceptions.