CLASS ENROLLMENT POLICIES & COSTS
Thanks for considering My Gym. This page will help you better understand our enrollment policies. If you are considering My Gym, we invite you to try a guest class. If you have further questions, please contact us. If you would like to enroll, you may go to our on-line class schedule and enroll by clicking on the class.
Our enrollment policies and fees:
- For a family's first enrollment, a Lifetime Family Membership Fee of $75 is required. This is a one-time fee and it allows all children in a family to enroll in My Gym classes until they age out of our program. Along with access to classes, members receive discounts on birthday parties and 3-Hour Fun Days, and get a membership gift when they first enroll. My Gym's $75 Membership Fee is currently being waived if a first time family is enrolling a child 13 months or younger.
- Parents pay for classes by credit or debit card every 4 weeks. When you reserve a spot in a class, we charge your credit or debit card for the first 4 weeks. Your card is charged again on the day of your 5th class and subsequently every 4 weeks.
- Enrolled children under six years old may attend their scheduled class and one "Practice & Plays" each week. During certain periods of the year, enrolled children can enjoy unlimited access to classes and, if they are under six years old, unlimited Practice & Plays. This is know as "Unlimited Classes Season", and this perk is often only available in the summer.
- Practice & Plays are an open play time in our state-of-the-art gym and a teacher is available to work on physical skills with each child.
- Our minimum enrollment requirement in a class is 8 weeks (we can sometimes make exceptions to our 8-week requirement in the summer months), and we require a 4 week notice if you decide to stop attending a class. Cancellations must be processed in person or over the phone with a My Gym staff member.
- If your child can not attend their regularly scheduled class, please notify us. If you have notified us of an absence, your child is allowed to do a make-up class on another day. All make-up classes must be completed within 4 weeks of a missed class.
- Costs: Most Classes: $100/4 weeks, "Little Bundles": $70/4 weeks, "Tiny Tykes": $84/4 weeks.
- Sibling Discounts: 20% off 2nd child, 50% off 3rd child, 4th child, etc...
- We offer a 20% Teacher and Military Discount on Classes!