Health, Safety, and MORE!
We’re grateful that the Connecticut Health Department is allowing businesses like ours to be open. Rest assured we will be exceeding all health and safety regulations!
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Day of Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3 minutes before your program.
- Wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Upon entering, we will take your temperature with a no-touch infrared thermometer. All entrants must be below 100.4.
- Next, head to the restroom to wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer on the counter.
- We’ll be cleaning before and after your time in the gym (but never in your personal space).
- The safest, environmentally-friendly UV-C Light Air Filtration System, installed in the air ducts above the ceiling, disinfects and sanitizes the entire facility.
Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs must be dropped off.
- There is no waiting in the lobby.
- No siblings allowed in the lobby for any program.
- The space in all programs is well below the health department standards, significantly less than half capacity.
- Children play freely but are gently guided them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- Adults/Staff: Required at all times.
- Children: Highly encouraged for over the age of 2.
Signs of Illness:
- You will be asked to come back when 100% symptom free.
- Drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
- Must schedule in advance. Sorry, no exceptions.
- CLASSES: Check out our fun-filled schedule!
- PRIVATE PLAY DATES: Contact us for availability! Play Dates can be scheduled for up to 5 children Monday mornings and Friday, Saturday, or Sunday afternoons!
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: We can hold parties on Saturday or Sunday afternoons and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! There are a few restrictions in place, but we promise that this will still be the best party in town!
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: PNO runs one Friday a month, 5:45-8:45 pm. Check events for more details!
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math): This drop-off program is for children 4-9 years old & runs 1-4pm every Wednesday. Read more!
*With our social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!*