In-Gym Private Play Times!
We are excited to begin to offer IN -GYM Private Play Times
In addition to virtual My Gym LIVE classes and OUTDOOR CLASSES we are now adding time in the gym.
Private Play Time - Small group activities and games catering to your private group. Only your friends and family. 10 people total in gym - including 1 or 2 teachers. 30 or 60 minutes available.
Cost - Members - $50/30 mins - $90/60 mins, Loyalty members - $10 discount, Non-Members - Add $10
Rules and Policies for Attending Private Play Times Click here for full safety and cleaning procedures.
All families attending must complete My Gym's updated online waiver: E-sign liability waiver in your online account under Profile.
Self-Screening at Home:
Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household:
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or chills. Loss of sense of taste or smell.
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
It is your responsibility to self-screen. If you answer “no” to any item listed above, please do not come to the gym and let us know you are staying at home. That will also allow us to let another child attend in your spot. We reserve the right to ask any child or adult to leave the gym if they appear unwell for any reason.
- Attend: On the day of your chosen play time show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning and giving the previous group time to exit.
- GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
- RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a maximum of 10 people in the gym at a time. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Wash Hands: Anyone entering the gym is required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering and when exiting the gym. Hand sanitizer is available near the entry/exit to the play area in the gym.
- Masks: Per the CDC and Montgomery County, anyone 5 or older is required to wear a mask.It is recommended by the CDC that anyone ages 2 or older wear a mask. We do request that all children bring/wear a mask into the gym but those ages 2-5 can remove during play if desired.
What we are doing to keep families and staff safe:
-Employees are required to self-screen and wash hands at arrival and then every hour.
-All frequently touched areas are cleaned constantly with the entire gym and all used items being wiped down between sessions.
-No food to be brought in or consumed while in gym.
-All small toys and play items are being put away for now and any well played with items are cleaned frequently. Please let a staff member know or find and place item in the "slop bucket" if a child has dirtied something that needs cleaning.
-No water fountains are available. Please bring a clearly marked water bottle.