In-Gym Private Play Times!
We are excited to offer IN -GYM Private Play Times
Private Play Time - Small group activities and games catering to your private group. Only your friends and family.
Cost - Members - $90/60 mins, Non-Members - Add $10 (includes 5 children with accompanying adults, $10 for each additional child)
Rules and Policies for Attending Private Play Times Click here for full safety and cleaning procedures.
All families attending must complete My Gym's updated online waiver: E-sign liability waiver in your online account under Profile.
Self-Screening at Home:
Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household:
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or chills. Loss of sense of taste or smell.
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
It is your responsibility to self-screen. If you answer “no” to any item listed above, please do not come to the gym and let us know you are staying at home. That will also allow us to let another child attend in your spot. We reserve the right to ask any child or adult to leave the gym if they appear unwell for any reason.
- Wash Hands: Anyone entering the gym is required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering and when exiting the gym. Hand sanitizer is available near the entry/exit to the play area in the gym.
- Masks: As much as we are looking forward to seeing your face and showing you our smiles, we have made the decision to continue wearing masks. As Maryland eases up on restrictions, our thoughts focus on those unable to be vaccinated yet. Our gym is full of young people who are not yet vaccinated. We feel it is important to stay the course and continue wearing masks for outdoor classes (Anyone 2 and up). We appreciate your understanding.
What we are doing to keep families and staff safe:
-Employees are required to self-screen and wash hands at arrival and then every hour.
-All frequently touched areas are cleaned constantly with the entire gym and all used items being wiped down between sessions.
-All small toys and play items are being put away for now and any well played with items are cleaned frequently. Please let a staff member know or find and place item in the "slop bucket" if a child has dirtied something that needs cleaning.