PRIVATE Playtimes at My Gym!
We are excited to offer My Gym Private Playtimes in our facility! In addition to unlimited virtual My Gym LIVE classes, we are now adding time in the actual gym beginning June 2nd! Yay!
- Scheduling your playtime: It's easy! Simply click HERE to be directed to view our playtime schedule. Times are going fast so book yours today to ensure you get your first choice!
- How many families can come?: In order to remain compliant with San Diego regulations and to do our part slowing the spread, these are limited to ONE family in the gym at a time.
- How clean is the facility?:
- When we aren’t teaching, we’re cleaning! We clean and disinfect all surfaces in the gym every day.
- Between private playtimes, we will clean ALL equipment, toys, mats, and surfaces.
- We use cleaning products and disinfectant proven to kill COVID-19.
- Anyone entering the gym is required to wash their hands upon entering and when exiting the gym.
- Hand sanitizer is also available near the entry to the play area.
- We will be temporarily closing the ball pit and putting away any “extra equipment.”
Rules and Policies for Attending Private Playtimes:
- Attend: On the day of your chosen playtime or play party, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning and giving the previous group time to exit.
- GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
- RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting.
- Social Spacing: There will be an instructor present during your private playtime, however will need to keep their distance. We hope you use this time to bond with your little one! Instructors will be there to pull any desired toys from the backroom and additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Masks: For the time being, we do ask that any adults in the facility wear a mask. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks while in the gym as well. If you happen to forget or misplace your mask, we will have disposables on hand.
- Questionnaire: The instructor will require temperatures to be taken prior to entering the facility and a questionnaire to be filled out simply asking the following:
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and chills
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
- Interested in a Private Playtime? Fill out the form below and we'll contact you to confirm your request!
We are grateful to be able to play and socialize with your family! Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. When appropriate and safe, we will open the gym on a larger scale and resume our fabulous classes, camps, birthday parties, and Parents’ Night Out events!