New Normal, New Policies
We are very excited to be opening back up for In-Gym Classes, Camps and Birthday Parties!
Below are some new policies and precautions that have been put in place to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Attending Classes or Camps: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperature and be sure you are symptom free of any illness.
- Attend: On the day of your class or camp please show up to the gym no earlier then 3-5 minutes ahead of the start time and wait until the GREEN GO sign has been posted on the door. Upon entering the gym, we will take the temperature of each participant using a touchless thermometer. We ask that you pick one area or bench for your stuff and try to minimize your time in the lobby area. Parents who are waiting for their child in our independent classes are ask to spread out in the lobby and are not only welcome, but encouraged to drop their child off and return at the end of class. At this time we are not able to allow time after classes to eat a snack or hang out with friends. We need this time to fully wipe down the lobby before the next class starts. Our little library and sibling toys have also been removed from the lobby to encourage a fast entrance and exit in the gym. We appreciate your understanding.
- Social Spacing: We are limiting our number of families per class to encourage social distancing. At this time we encourage only one parent to participate in younger aged classes. During class X's will be place around the circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space). We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them to an open areas of the gym if they want to play in the same space as another child. For the foreseeable the ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor.
- Masks: For the time being, masks are required for adults. Children are not required to wear a face covering. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks while in the gym as well as pre-screening ourselves before all shifts.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Drop-ins: Any child entering the gym must be registered in advance. Practice & Plays must be scheduled in advance via email or text. Sorry, No Exceptions. We are currently not allowing Unlimited classes to ensure enough space for all members. Regular tuition will remain 1 structured class and 1 practice and play per week.