Additional Birthday Party Information
CLICK HERE to book your party!
On the Day of the Party
- For insurance purposes, all children must have a waiver completed and signed by a parent or guardian. My Gym provides waivers the day of the party if your guests forget to bring their invitation.
- Children three years and younger must be accompanied by an adult on the gym floor at all times.
- Parents must wear socks at all times while children participate in bare feet.
- For your safety and enjoyment, food and beverages are not permitted on the gym floor. The front counters will be reserved for dining and one 8-foot long table will be reserved for food. To accommodate all guests safely, outside tables are not permitted in the gym. If additional seating and tables are required, the “Additional Party Room Rental” is available as an upgrade.
-Remaining balance is due at the end of the party. We accept cash and credit card payments; however we do not accept checks, Discover, or American Express.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time should I arrive at the party? Do you provide set-up and clean-up services?
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your party as our staff will be busy preparing for your event. We will assist in setting-up your food and decor, and clean up everything afterwards.
- We kindly ask you to clear the gym no later than 15 minutes after the end of your party to make time for the next party and to clean appropriately.
What if I have more than the number of children allotted in each package?
Additional guests are welcome! There is a $12 charge per each additional child over the specified number included in your party package. There is no charge for parents or caregivers. (Please refer to our “Birthday Party Packages” to review the details for each party package.)
Can I use my own decorations and/or paper products in the gym?
Our Premier and Deluxe Celebrations include generic paper products (forks, food plates, dessert plates and napkins); if you wish, you are welcome to use your own. All paper ware, decorations and music you wish to provide must be dropped off at My Gym, with your child’s name and the day and time of the party clearly labeled on the package by noon on Friday (the week of your party). Please be advised that we do not allow additional ceiling decorations, streamers, wall decals, silly string or confetti.
Can I bring outside food in for the party? How much food should I bring?
All pizza in the gym must be ordered through My Gym Valencia (outside pizza is not permitted). You may bring food to the party but please remember that we are a “peanut free zone”. The emphasis is on constant activity for the children so we highly recommend keeping food to a minimum.
What if I need to reschedule my party?
We require at least a two week advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your party. Please remember that your deposit is non-refundable (Sorry, no exceptions).
Ameci's at My Gym Valencia
We proudly offer Ameri's Pizza at My Gym. Our large pizzas (14”) for children are double sliced and have 16 slices. We recommend one pizza for every eight to ten children or one pizza for every four to five adults. All pizzas are available with regular or wheat crust.
Available pizza toppings: Pepperoni, Fresh Ground Beef, Salami, Canadian Bacon, Ham, Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Anchovies, Bacon Bits, Chicken, Fresh Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Garlic, Onions, Eggplant, Corn, Pineapple, Black Olives, Jalapenos, Basil