How Your Membership Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
- Base Tuition ($149 every 4 weeks): Includes one class per week plus one Practice and Play (parent supervised open play) program per week.
- Unlimited Tuition ($179 every 4 weeks): Based on availability, you may attend as many classes or Practice and Play (parent supervised open play) programs per week. To allow availability to all members, you can book up to 2 Classes and Practice and Play programs in advance from within your account - once you attend one of those classes, you may add another one the following day. Only classes that have spots available will appear. Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you in person.
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. After your trial, you’ll be auto-enrolled continuously every 4-weeks at the tuition rate/membership option you select (base or unlimited).
- We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your littles ones all the way to age 10! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily on your online account. Cancellations are not taken verbally to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
Any other booking rules?
- Going to be absent? Members are required to mark themselves absent in advance online to receive a make-up for that class. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
- How do make-ups work? How do I book a Practice and Play?
- All make-up classes and Practice and Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear. Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you.
- You have 30-days from the date of the absence to attend a make-up class. Make-ups do not accrue beyond 30-days.
- Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates. If you would like to enroll 2 or more children in the same class, try our Siblings Class!
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot and parents are required to wear socks. If you happen to forget your socks, they may be purchased upon arrival.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice and Play program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygymwoodlandhills to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Woodland Hills